A guide to wellbeing at JCP
Parenting Support Services
Parenting Support Services work with teams in Primary and Secondary schools across the island to deliver the Triple P (Positive Parenting Programme).
The programme offers ideas to help deal with the big and small parenting challenges that are part of family life. It is designed to help parents and carers of children and teenagers up to 18 years. A programme for parents and carers of children with special needs is also available.
Triple P does not tell you how to be a parent but offers a range of strategies for you to choose the ones that fit your family. Triple P Positive Parenting programmes help you:
- build a positive relationship between you and your child
- raise happy, confident children and teenagers
- manage behaviour in a positive way
- set family rules and routines that everyone follows
- get along better with your children or teenagers
- balance work and family commitments
For more information about Parenting Support Services click here
For more information about the Triple Programme click here