Terms & Conditions
- Children attending After School Club will be collected at the end of the session.
- Parents/carers must inform the After School Club of any change in contact details.
- Parents/carers are asked to instil the importance of good behaviour at After School Club.
- Little Leopards are not to be held responsible for any damage or loss to clothing or any other personal belongings.
- In the case of any complaints or concerns regarding the practice at Little Leopards, please address your complaint or concern in writing to the Little Leopards Manager. If you do not receive a satisfactory response, you will be referred to the formal complaints procedure.
1. Our aim at Little Leopards
We aim to provide a high quality service which meets the needs of both parents/carers and children.
For parents/carers, this means knowing that your child is safe and happy in a club that is reliable and offers a consistent service.
For a child, this means an environment that is safe, supportive, encouraging, nurturing, a place to be with friends and make new ones, try out new activities, to relax, to have fun and enjoy.
Parents/Carers are expected to give their support and encouragement to the aim of Little Leopards After School Club and to uphold and promote its good name.
Little Leopards After School Club will ensure that appropriate standards of behaviour, discipline and hygiene are maintained.
Parents/Carers must inform Little Leopards After School Club if a child has any known medical condition or health problem or has been in contact with infectious diseases.Parents/Carers must comply with the exclusion guidelines set by the Health and Social Services; details are available on www.gov.je.
A child must not be brought to Little Leopards After School Club if unwell.
3. Parents/Carers authority
Welfare of the child: The Parents/Carers authorise Little Leopards After School Club to take all necessary action to safeguard and promote the welfare of the child. Parents/Carers consent to use such physical contact with children as may be lawful, appropriate and proper to provide comfort to a child in distress or to maintain safety and good order.
Parents/Carers consent also to emergency medical treatment, including surgery and/or general anaesthetic, if certified necessary by a doctor and if Parents/Carers cannot be contacted on the emergency numbers provided in time.
Absent Children: It is the responsibility of the parent/carer to collect their child out at the end of the session. Parent/Carers must notify the After School Club if their child is not going to attend After School Club.
Payment will not be refunded for non-attendance. No refunds will be given if a child does not attend due to illness or holidays.
Accidents: All accidents, that staff are made aware of, are documented in an accident book and reported to Parents/Carers.
Loss of property: Little Leopards After School Club will not be liable for loss of property brought onto the premises by Parent/Carer or child.
4. Entry to Little Leopards After School Club
In the event of over subscription priority will be given to siblings of pupils already attending After School Club.
- Regular sessions – Parent/carer will be sent a link to follow in order to complete a registration form and agree to the terms and conditions..
Booking a place:
- On submission of a registration form and agreed terms and conditions the parent/carer will be advised via email from the Foundation schools email address, firstname.lastname@example.org that access to booking system has been made available. This will happen only when space becomes available.
- Completion of a registration form does not guarantee a space on Little Leopards.
The After School club will run from the end of the school day to 5:30pm.
Holiday provision is provided by the JCG Foundation’s Creative Minds Camp. Details available on our website.
- No refund will be given for sessions only part attended.
- No refund will be given if the child is absent or sick
- No partial refund will be given if a child leaves before or arrive after food is provided.
- Fees are the responsibility of the person who signed the Terms and Conditions form or who has parental responsibility for the child.
- A fee of £20 will be charged, for each occasion that a child is picked up after 5:30pm from the After School Club.
- Persistent lateness will result in the After School place being withdrawn.
Standard terms and conditions: Reasonable changes may be made from time to time to these standard terms and conditions and to the level of fees.
6. Cancellation and removal
Termination of the Contract:
One month’s written notice must be given to cancel a child’s place at After School Club. On cancellation a refund will be provided for the period when the student will not attend, provided the space can be re-allocated to another student.
A child will leave Little Leopards After School Club when she/he leaves JCP.
Parents/Carers may be required to remove the child temporarily or permanently if the conduct of the child is unacceptable and it appears to the Manager that the continued presence of the child is incompatible with the interests of Little Leopards After School Club.
The child will also forfeit their place at the club if the parent is persistently rude to staff. There would be no refund of fees in these circumstances.
7. General Conditions
Disclosures: The Manager must be notified in writing immediately of any changes in contact details or family situations, Court Orders or situations of risk in relation to the child for which any special precautions may be needed.
Child Protection: The Manager has a duty to report any significant concerns s/he might have about the safety/well-being of a child to Social Services.
Confidentiality: Parents/Carers agree to inform Little Leopards After School Club of any information necessary to safeguard or promote their child’s welfare or avert the risk of harm to their child or other person.
Little Leopards After School Club staff will be informed of sensitive issues concerning the child on a ‘need-to-know’ basis.
Learning/Physical Difficulties: Parents/Carers should notify Little Leopards After School Club of any problems that may occur due to learning/physical disabilities.
Equal Treatment: Little Leopards After School Club welcomes staff and children from many different ethnic backgrounds and similarities and differences are valued and respected and all children are treated equally. Little Leopards After School Club will comply with the Special Educational Needs and the Jersey Disability Law and will do all that is reasonable to accommodate the needs of children with disabilities.
Discipline: The parents/Carers hereby confirm that they accept the authority of the Manager and staff to take all reasonable disciplinary or preventative action necessary to safeguard and promote the welfare of each child and the Little Leopards After School Club community.
Severe weather: In the event of Little Leopards After School Club’s closure due to severe weather parents/carers will be informed via the school website and via the email system.
Insurances: Little Leopards After School Club undertakes to maintain those insurances which are prescribed by law.
Complaints: Parents/Carers who have cause for complaint in relation to any matters of quality, safety or care must inform the After School Club Manage or the JCG Foundation Director.
Waiver: Any waiver of these terms and conditions is only effective if given in writing by and on behalf of the Manager.
Jurisdiction: This contract was made solely with Little Leopards After School Club overseen by the JCG Foundation.